I use Morfik 2.0 just about everyday. It is a great tool, a great product. One thing I can't stand in the product, though, are those obnoxious sliding panels on the side and bottom of the main window.
Why should things keep moving in my screen when I haven't clicked on anything is totally beyond me. I use a decent computer to run Morfik AppsBuilder 2.0: a Core Duo with 2GB of RAM and a nice enough NVidia graphics adapter with dedicated memory and still those panels are annoying when you are just moving your mouse around and just accidentally happen to move over one of their tabs.
Worse thing is that I see no reason why the panels should not require me to click on them in order to come on screen. If I have to click on a tab to make a panel visible, it stands to reason that they will only appear when I want to see them, while if they just come up whenever the mouse moves over them, they can be triggered accidentally.
The funny thing is that almost everybody I know complains to me about these panels, and I sypathise entirely with them. I hope that in the upcoming 2.1 release Morfik either changes this annoying behavior or at least makes it optional.
What about you? Do you like the current behavior of sliding the panels into view or does it bother you too?
I have a widescreen and just keep the tabs pinned. I do not like the hiding feature.
ReplyDeleteWhile docked, I use a 22-inch widescreen monitor and keep the panels pinned too. The thing is when I undock or when I am using my MacBook the screen resolution drops and the panels keep getting in the way.
ReplyDelete