It seems that Morfik is going to be releasing version 2.0 of its flagship product quite soon now. This version will have a large number of new features, specially in the area of visual design and will make creating great looking web applications a lot easier than it was with the previous versions of the 1.x family.
Some of the new features to added to internal beta builds which I have had the opportunity to see really impressive and I believe that not only will current Morfik users be very glad to have them, but that they will actively attract a lot of new users to the product. I am not at liberty to discuss these features in any detail but I am confident that the users that have been waiting for M2 to reach its release version will really like what will be in new version.
No comments:
Post a Comment